Announcement!

Word gets around the publishing industry pretty quickly (which is not surprising since we’re in the communications business).   So, we wanted you to hear our news from us first rather than pick it up through inaccurate scuttlebutt in seedy back rooms on the web.

As those of you who’ve been reading this blog for the last few years know, we have been following developments in e-publishing with great interest.  As an agency that has  prided itself on being a bit of a maverick among the stodgy old guard, we have always been more intrigued than scared about this new world of e-books.  The consensus among us, even after listening to the doomsayers, has been that e-publishing will re-energize our business and create more readers.  That’s right, instead of bemoaning the death of publishing as we know it, DGLMers have always felt that e-books and electronic media offer a tremendous opportunity to expand our reach and that of our authors.

That said, we have been very clear all along that we are literary agents.  We are proud of the job we do, the services we provide, and the help we’ve given to countless authors over the years in fulfilling their dreams of publishing their work.  We are also more cognizant than most of the superb work traditional publishers have done and continue to do in producing beautiful, lasting, quality books.

Over the past months and years we’ve come to the realization that e-publishing is yet another area in which we can be of service to our clients as literary agents. From authors who want to have their work available once the physical edition has gone out of print and the rights have reverted, to those whose books we believe in and feel passionately about but couldn’t sell—oftentimes, after approaching 20 or more houses—we realized that part of our job as agents in this new publishing milieu is to facilitate these works being made available as e-books and through POD and other editions.

Right now, you’re thinking, oh, DGLM is going to be another of those agencies that has decided to become an e-publisher and charge clients whose books they can’t sell 50% of their income for the privilege of uploading their work.  Some of you may be mumbling, “Uh…that’s a conflict of interest.”    We get it and we understand how that can be the perception.  However, we have no intention of becoming e-publishers.  As we said above, we have too much respect for the work that publishers do and too much respect for the work we ourselves do to muddy the waters in such a way.

Again, what we are going to do is to facilitate e-publishing for those of our clients who decide that they want to go this route, after consultation and strategizing about whether they should try traditional publishing first or perhaps simply set aside the current book and move on to the next. We will charge a 15% commission for our services in helping them project manage everything from choosing a cover artist to working with a copyeditor to uploading their work.  We will continue to negotiate all agreements that may ensue as a result of e-publishing, try to place subsidiary rights where applicable, collect monies and review statements to make sure the author is being paid.  In short, we will continue to be agents and do the myriad things that agents do.

Our intention is to keep on trying to find books we think we can sell to traditional publishing houses, to negotiate the best deal (always), and to give our authors as many options as we can.  Because we will continue to be commission-based, we will not be automatically pushing authors into e-publishing.   Again, we want to give our authors options and empower them to do what they set out to do all along: have their work read by the largest possible audience.

We are excited about this new part of our business and hope you will be as well.  We welcome your thoughts, comments, and concerns.

69 Responses to Announcement!

1. Ciara says:

Evolving with the times I suppose! Congrats on the new venture. I’m not totally on board with e-books but I know that I’m both in the minority and living in the past. Might be understandable if I was my grandmother’s age but I’m 25 lol. I’ll have to move with the times too!

2. So, the main thing is – you are still a client-based agency – meaning, a writer has to clear the hurdle of being accepted by your agency in the first place – you aren’t just accepting any and all comers, regardless of the quality (or lack thereof) of the work in question.

You’re still looking for marketability, readability, etc.

There’s a new gadget-comfy generation coming up – how do you sell fiction to them, in a way that makes business sense? Better to be ahead of the curve on this one, than behind it, I think.

3. Oops – I mean fiction, nonfiction, everything – would be great to see a revival of (or maybe development of) “mass market poetry” via e-books.

4. Well thought-out. I like it. You have my support.

5. Josie R. says:

Call it what you like, it’s still a conflict of interest. You’re charging 15% to do what a regular publisher does – pick out a cover artist, etc. To make it worse, you’re charging them for things they can do on their own for free.

Maybe you think that jumping on the bandwagon of JK Rowlings’ not-quite self-publishing means a hike in sales, and the term facilitator may help you sleep at night, but you’re still the pot calling the kettle a different term for black.

You also aren’t addressing the major reason that most self-published books don’t sell (beyond the implied ability to write) and that’s the absence of a publisher’s marketing budget to draw interest. Most e-books sold aren’t self-published, they’re commercial titles. Most e-books published are self-published, and they still languish at the bottom of the slush pile crushed beneath those with better placement and more notoriety.

You also shouldn’t call it e-publishing. It’s self-publishing. There’s a huge difference between self and non-self e-publishing and there are a ton of legitimate, commercial e-presses. You’re not doing anyone favors by putting a professionally edited, professionally covered and professionally formatted book on even ground with one that’s not. Even if you ‘help’ find someone for those services, it’s not.

It’s an insult to the long-running commercial e-publishers out there to equate them with self-publishing’s “print anything” operation. The commercial presses are every bit as selective as a print press.

(And for what it’s worth, I’m not published in any capacity, just annoyed when a formerly professional group of people try to explain away a business practice they’re so uneasy about that they have to make excuses for it inside the announcement.)

6. Natalie says:

Imagine that. Joe Konrath’s agency trying to get a commission off self-publishing.

7. Everything is changing despite the discomfort shown by some in the industry. I’m thrilled to see an agency not only embracing change, but open minded enough to see that the digital age does not represent ‘The End’ but affords every one of us the opportunity to raise our game.

This is an innovative approach that, in my opinion, addresses a very large piece missing in the e-book arena. Somewhere between going the traditional route and going it alone is the need for someone with the knowledge and skills to guide a writer through these stages of production. This is very exciting news!

8. Catherine Whitney says:

I like it. In particular, I can see this as a way to breathe new life into out-of-print books. Often books go out of print on a remarkably short time frame–arguably before their time. Once the rights revert to the author, it’s a daunting task to get the book back out in any form, and most of us don’t even try.

9. Joelle says:

I actually don’t want to get into any debates, but I think I do have to comment after reading some of the comments from people who don’t like this idea for DGLM. I can honestly say, as one of the agency’s clients, that my agent’s first and foremost concern is not just selling “anything” for me, but selling books that I can be proud of, that are well-written, and that people will want to read. More than once I have pitched an idea and had my agent say, “I think you can do better than this.”

What I’m trying to say is that I don’t believe for one second that DGLM would assist me in e-publishing a book that they don’t believe would help my career. They would never let me dig up old manuscripts that I love, but didn’t sell, and pop them up as e-books just so they can have the 15%.

I think there are MANY, MANY, MANY reasons why a great book won’t sell and that the writing is sometimes the main one, but often not even one of the reasons. Timing can be everything. I have a friend whose first chick lit novel came out right after chick lit sales plummeted. Her agent couldn’t sell her second novel to save her life and my friend ended up changing genres and building a great career. However, people loved her chick lit novel. So now it’s going to come out as a fully edited, fully designed e-book (DGLM has nothing to do with it) and it will probably sell because she has fans. Yes, that’s self-publishing, but not exactly the same as someone self publishing because their writing is too bad to sell to a publisher.

Books that might have been gobbled up two years ago, won’t sell now because of topic, trends, or whatever. Niche nonfiction might not sell, but as an ebook could sell a thousand copies.

The two important things I see here is that DGLM is only doing this for their current clients, and that they are perfectly aware that it would be foolish not to keep their current clients’ best interest as their main goal. with those two things in mind, I don’t really see any conflict of interest.

10. I think of one of Aretha Franklin’s comeback songs – “Who’s Zoomin’ Who” – nobody has a crystal ball, as far as a working business model for e-publishing 10 or 20 years hence. All we know is, the future is on the way, as always – why not get ready for it now? People can kick and scream all they want, but there’s a whole generation (or two, or three), growing up with electronic devices. A book rejected by editors over and over again for a print edition, may be a breakout hit in e-book format. I don’t have a problem with a lit agency morphing into some kind of lit agency/print/e-publishing combo, if that’s what’s going to SELL books in the future. Maybe when you purchase plane tickets online, right then and there, you can select an e-book to download to read on your trip – who cares if that e-book got the OK by a publishing house, OR a legitimate lit agency, IF it’s a great read?

11. Barry Eisler says:

Congratulations, guys. IMO, a well conceived business plan and the one I expect to become the most common model among agents who are looking for ways to serve their clients who want to self-publish. It’s strange that some people are protesting it. What are you supposed to say to your clients who want to self-publish? “Sorry, we can’t help you?”

It’ll be interesting to see how long the reflexive “This is a conflict of interest!” meme can survive contact with the real world. Part of the problem might be that the people who are using the term don’t know what it means. Here’s a link to Wikipedia that I hope will help.

“A conflict of interest occurs when an individual or organization is involved in multiple interests, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation for an act in the other.”

It’s hard to see how this applies to an agent who in neither instance acquires rights and in both instances earns the same percentage. As long as the agent makes the same 15% whether brokering a sale to a legacy publisher or assisting the author publish the work herself, the agent is incentivized to recommend the route that looks most likely to make the author the most money. So no hidden incentives, or at least no more so than has been the case with traditional agenting.

Josie said, “You’re charging 15% to do what a regular publisher does – pick out a cover artist, etc. To make it worse, you’re charging them for things they can do on their own for free.”

How does this create a conflict of interest? Basically, what you’re saying is, “It’s not fair for you to charge 15% for the services legacy publishers charge 85% for!” Maybe you could argue it’s unfair for Company A to charge less than Company B, but a lower price itself has nothing to do with a conflict of interest.

And of what relevance is it that someone charges for what the customer can do for free? Is this not always the case? For example, I could paint my own house or cut my own grass for free, but it’s more cost-effective for me to hire these things out so I can focus on my day job. Come to think of it, I could perform surgery on myself to save money, too, but I might be better off outsourcing that to a specialist. Anyway, publishers have always charged for these things that authors can do for free; is there a conflict of interest there, too?

The rest of Josie’s points are the usual false conflation of self-publishing with dreck and legacy publishing with quality. In fact, there’s undeniably plenty of both in both.

Like other, similar memes, “Conflict of interest!” is so poorly thought through that the most interesting thing about it is wondering what’s really motivating it. For more on this, and on where these ill-considered memes come from and how they’ll die out:

I think from now on, every time an agent offers a new service to self-published authors and someone reflexively spouts, “Conflict of interest!”, someone should link to this:

Anyway, congratulations again, guys. I think it’s great that you’re offering this service to self-published authors who don’t want to do everything themselves.

(It appears this comment got flagged as spam so it’s just appearing now but was made a couple weeks ago. Sorry, Barry, and thanks for your comment! – DGLM)

12. I think this is a very exciting announcement. You’re getting in early on what may be the future of publishing, and that will give your authors a major advantage. Good luck with everything! :)

13. Eric Christopherson says:

As a DGLM client who has also dipped his big to into indie publishing (over 20,000 ebooks sold) I’m excited about this new service.

14. Eric Christopherson says:

“toe,” not “to” above. See, the copywriter alone would be great. :)

15. Catherine Whitney says:

I’ll add my two cents to Joelle’s comment. in the case of this agency, I am confident that their goal is to serve their clients and to represent high quality material in every way possible. There is no conflict that I can see. These are people of great integrity and passion for books. I’m thrilled to have new options.

16. Jaid Black says:

I came across this link from Shoshanna’s twitter and had to add my .02 to this :-)

I just want to reiterate one of the points previously mentioned. Namely that what you have described here is self-publishing, not e-publishing. While self-pubbed books can be available in different formats, namely print and e-book, the appropriate terminology is still “self-published.” Please understand the distinction as covers, content editors, line editors (etc.) are provided to authors for no charge at e-publishers.

Thanks for letting me clarify.

17. I just heard about this from J.A.Konrath’s website. As both a self-pubbed e-book author and Big 6 published author, I’m glad to see agents getting with this new wave. Granted, the services you’re providing can be done by anyone for “free,” but when you count the number of hours one puts into finding an editor, a cover artist, a formatting expert, etc., it’s really not “free” any more. Best to you all!

18. Eileen Cook says:

Times are a-changing. I don’t think this is a conflict of interest for the agent, but as the writer we need to think of things with a business perspective. My understanding of this agreement isn’t that the agency provides editing/cover art services, but rather that they coordinate these services for a fee.

Writers should ask themselves, what is it worth to me to have those services coordinated? Do you have an idea of what these services would cost from other vendors (this coordination can be purchased from others)? Do you feel comfortable coordinating this yourself? How much time do you want to spend on this project? Do you have an estimate of how many books you hope to sell? Is the 15% a reasonable cost? If you sell your book at $2.99 and get a 70% royalty split with Amazon you would earn about $2.09 per book, so 15% is about 31 cents per book. If you sell 5000 books the coordination service cost you $1500. If you sell 500 books the coordination cost you $155. Then factor in the cost of editing and the cover art on top.

Is there a time limit to the agreement? Does the agency collect 15% for the lifetime of the book existing as an e-book? Most typical agent contracts for the 15% are for the life of the contract with the publisher.

It makes perfect sense to me that agencies will offer these type of services going forward. Each writer has to decide for themselves in their particular situation, with their particular book if the service makes sense.

19. Lisa Marie says:

I think that 15 percent is fair when applied for a specified period of time, such as three years. I’m not so sure if the lifetime of an intangible item warrants 15 percent; maybe a reduced percentage is more appropriate. I’m curious as to what the author gets out of the deal. If these books go directly to Amazon, Smashwords, etc., what’s to differentiate them from any other self-published books on the market? Authors who want to publish backlists and collect residuals should be savvy enough to know how to do this, yes? It’s not exactly rocket science.

Another thing that concerns me about this new agency-writer arrangement is that agents appear to be seeking out authors who, at one point in their lifetimes, were published under the traditional model. While I can see how this would be a win-win situation for both (formerly published) writer and agent, where does this leave those of us who want to break into publishing but who don’t want the (fading) stigma of “self-published?” So whenever I read this type of announcement, the term “profit grab” comes to mind. I wish that were not so.

I’ll be honest … I want to go the e-book route with a print on demand option. But I also want the name of a reputable name behind me, and I’d like a little marketing assistance. I don’t want an agent. I can live with one, but don’t want one. I’ve been freelancing – in the once lucrative field of print journalism — for more than twenty years without once using an intermediary. I prefer to negotiate a contract directly; I feel that more opportunities are availing themselves to me that may facilitate this. Really, it’s nothing personal. ☺

20. Pingback: Old publishers won’t die, they’ll just multiply

21. Pingback: オバマ大統領もクライアント、米国の有力作家エージェント会社Dystel & Goderichが電子書籍出版業に参入 | DTP・WEB制作の言戸堂

22. Pingback: Major US Agency Moves Into Publishing. Or Do They? | David Gaughran

23. Dave Sosnowski says:

All I can say is that I like this idea. Concerning the “fee” issue, it’s actually a percentage — meaning the agency makes money only if you make more. I don’t consider that a conflict of interest, but rather a convergence of interests. Also, as a client, I believe whole-heartedly that DGLM is looking out for my best interests. I look forward to seeing how this all plays out.

24. Margaret says:

As a published author of ten books with “traditional” large publishers, I think this is interesting. And I think it’s great that an agency is exploring how to remain relevant and of value to its clients as the market changes. It is changing, whether you like the direction in which it’s heading or not. A business that chooses not to adapt has made a business decision, but one that recognizes the changes and does nothing isn’t the most savvy agency to begin with – would you want them representing your interests if they can’t even determine a strategy for addressing industry shifts? I think the outrage by some commenters is naive, at best.

“You’re charging 15% to do what a regular publisher does – pick out a cover artist, etc.” Actually, traditional publishers get way more than 15%. In fact, the author only typically gets 7.5% – 15% of the cover price after earning out an advance – who do you think is taking the other 92.5% – 85%? The publisher (with a little for the bookseller). Sounds like a deal to only pay someone 15% to do what a publisher gets almost 90% to do (and I’m not dismissing the costs associated with bringing a book to the shelves, costs a publisher absorbs, just that 15% isn’t exactly an hefty fee for these services).

“You’re charging them for things they can do on their own for free.” You can do lots of things for free, including your own PR, your own web design, etc. Professionals presumably know how to do it better and more efficiently, that’s why they can charge for it. Nobody’s stopping you from doing it all yourself if you want, that’s your choice. Personally, I don’t design my own web sites and I sure don’t want to be following up on press releases or posting e-files for purchase. Ever proof read your own work? How many errors do you miss? That’s the value of another set of eyes and hands.

“The major reason that most self-published books don’t sell… and that’s the absence of a publisher’s marketing budget to draw interest.” Unless you’re the slim number of authors getting a major advance, don’t be fooled into thinking that publishers are devoting their marketing budget to titles they didn’t pay a large sum for. For the majority of authors there are no co-op dollars, no advertising, a small space in the catalog that the sales rep doesn’t even have time to go over. Unless they paid you a lot, they’re not promoting you a lot. The myth of the ‘marketing budget’ is something only unpublished authors bank on.

It’s going to be interesting to see how this all unfolds, authors will have choices moving forward. It’s ice to see DGLM creating more choices (and I’m not even a client).

25. Marlana says:

This is exciting news!

I congratulate D&G for embracing change and adapting to the growing trend of e-books by providing this service for your clients. Although I’m a firm believer in agencies and publishing houses, I believe e-books will only truly earn respect (respect = success) if the writing is sound. Those who do not need copywriters, kudos to you. However, there is a lot to be said about having a team on your side.

I just finished a middle-grade novel. It has several riddles and puzzles young readers work out with the characters. I just started submitting, but admittedly the idea of it being an e-book is appealing. The future opportunity for readers to not only download books, but also interact with them is right around the corner. Imagine a nine-year old shifting puzzle pieces along with the main character to unlock a mystery. Again, great job D&G for seeing and seizing this amazing opportunity for your clients.

26. Yogi Bear says:

Because no one knows where the publishing industry is headed, any new strategy may be the next successful one–or at least a step in a winning direction. I applaud DGLM’s innovation. Critics would be wise to concentrate on generating their own novel publishing strategies rather than discounting this one because the only certainty is that change is coming, and it is coming quickly.

27. Pingback: Adventures in Self-Publishing: Estributors (J.A. Konrath’s Word) | jwmanus

28. The publishing landscape became the Wild West when print-on-demand publishers popped up by the 100s, with wildly different fees, services, and quality. I think the same thing will happen as agents–and publishers–enter the fray of digital book services for self-publishing authors.

What writers need is a comparison site, like the one that exists for POD publishers (www.dehanna.com). As in all services, “buyer beware.” For the 15% commission, will agencies also pay for book cover design, copyediting and proofing? Will they handle the conversion to digital format and do the process of getting books for sale to the major e-readers?

Or are agencies offering to manage the process going to be traffic cops directing the writers they help toward the services that are needed? If the latter–and this makes most sense to me for agencies–they are providing a valuable service. If the former, providing the whole package of necessary services, then 15% doesn’t sound like enough payment. Book cover design: $500-$1000, conversion into digital format: $300-$600, copyediting (say 200-page book): $1200-$1600, final proofreading: $800-$100. Where am I getting my estimates? I have to advise my editing clients who consider self-publishing digital books, and POD. I’m gathering info from anyone who has experience.

If we take the low-end of these costs, $2800, and an author receives 70% of Kindle sales at $2.99/copy, not figuring in any other fees, roughly $2/book, and the agency receives 30 cents, it’ll take sales of 9333 books to recoup costs.

There is so much to learn in this new world. One thing I do see in the dozens of POD books I’ve looked at is gross copy mistakes, not to mention needs for substantive editing. My greatest wish is that all writers deciding to “complete the circle,” which is what I think of it as–our right to see our creations brought to a form that can reach an appreciative audience, at least fork out for professional line editing.

29. Autumn Rosen says:

As a writer I have received a few hundred rejections. A friend in the literary world said just stop wasting your time and self publish. So, I went the way of e-publishing and realized that being published by the big 6 is not really the way to go. I love the freedom I get and because of personal connections, I have been successful in publishing, avoiding the cliche fads currently drowning the big six publishing houses. I don’t think publishing houses will fall completely but if J.K. Rowling’s latest endeavor is any indication of a better choice I am on board. I didn’t fit a formula so I made my own.

• Lisa Marie says:

Given the stellar quality of your novel, Autumn — yup, I’m a fan! — I find it difficult (impossible?) to believe that you’d get hundreds of rejections when your writing is far superior to most of the hardcopy on my bookshelves. I think you made the right move for yourself, given the circumstances. :)

30. DGLM says:

Thanks for all the great feedback! We tried to tackle your questions in our entry today, so please feel free to come take a look: http://www.dystel.com/2011/06/answering-questions

31. Just picked this up on Publisher’s Lunch. I haven’t been by here much since the move from Blogger (this is harder to follow, although I know Blogger could be awfully annoying.)

Sounds like DGLM is keeping relevant in this era of constant change. I’ve written a blogpost this week on the evolving role of the literary agent, so I’ve just added a reference and link to this post. Each agency seems to be trying something slightly different, and the marketplace will tell us what will work in the end.

Elizabeth Lyon’s comment above brings up interesting questions.

It’s a fascinating time to be in this business.

32. Once upon a time, I submitted a manuscript to Jim here at DGLM. It was a good idea, he asked for the MS, and rejected it. For good reason. My writing hadn’t matured. I studied for two years, took his good advice for all my novels, and rewrote every MS. Then I sought help from a professional editor.

I went the self-publish route to see what would happen, to test myself and my writing. I have other novels in another series that I might submit, perhaps here at DGLM if anyone is interested.

The point is, it never hurts to experiment. People may judge me unfairly because I went the self-pub route. People may judge DGLM for trying another avenue. But how is trying new things in this market any different than learning the one-hundred-plus ways to NOT make a light bulb work? Someday, we will all get it right. Or maybe right could be different for everyone.

• mare swallow says:

Love what you said. I am tired of playing the industry game and waiting for some agent to think I’m “good enough” to represent. Off to POD I go. Good for you for experimenting.

33. mare swallow says:

I echo the “this is good news” sentiments.

So here’s my question: *Now*, would you like to represent my NF Business Book that D&G rejected? I’m totally serious.

34. Pingback: Literary Agency Reacts To Concerns About E-Services ‘Conflict Of Interest’ | Market To Phones

35. Donna Hole says:

Keeping current is the key to any successful business. I don’t see e-puplishing taking over the market; but I do see it as a viable market. I wouldn’t want to sign with an agency who doesn’t consider e-publishing a marketable venue, but I also want an agency who isn’t afraid of print books.

I like that I am living in such exciting, world changing times. I’m willing to take a risk. Someone had to be the first in any experimental idea. Science, art, technology . .

I think I’m living in a pretty interesting age. Sometimes things work out, and sometimes they don’t.

I’m trying to go with the flow. I don’t always get there, but I at least make the attempt. Like DGLM; figuring it out as we go . .

………dhole

36. What if you’re an illustrator/author and only looking for quality editing?

(About now, Dylan’s “Oh, the times they are a changin” bounces between my ears like pin pong balls)?

Haste yee back ;-)

37. Pingback: DBW Weekly Roundup: Digital Rights Management, Ebook Lending at ALA, and more! | Digital Book World

38. Pingback: Agents embracing ebooks « Pajama Marketing

39. Pingback: madgeniusclub

40. Pingback: Should Agents Become Publishers? | Rachelle Gardner

41. Pingback: Top Picks Thursday 6-30-2011 « The Author Chronicles

42. Pingback: Industry News-July 31 | RWA-WF

43. sherry soule says:

Interesting post. It is smart to evolve with the times. eBooks are going to change the industry.

~Sherry
    Sherry Soule Official Website

Author of the Spellbound Series

44. Pingback: An Argument Against Agent-Publishers | Publishing Perspectives

45. Richard Due says:

*However, we have no intention of becoming e-publishers.*

;) Ha, ha! Knee-slapper!

46. Pingback: The Rise Of Agent-Publishers Is Bad For The Book Business | Med Pub News

47. Pingback: Estributors Redux | Rss Blog List

48. This is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

49. catytoplpex says:

va pharmacy technician exam [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bt5ZucZmg#013] 875 mg amoxicillin drugs [/url] association in radiology medicine charlotte hall
    new medicine for ulcerative colitis medicine [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JU4H6J9_Go#127] ethanol and amoxicillin 500mg [/url] buy toothache medicine
    internal medicine center ohio dr hasan [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjJRUs90zfM#731] allergy symptoms amoxicillin babies [/url] university of pittsburgh school of pharmacy
    colleges of veterinarian medicine [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJbsM-bQTSc#870] link [/url] horse equine medicine fallen fetlock
    medicine lake wisconsin [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=475PKhW3yaI#902] pinamox caps 500mg amoxicillin and beer [/url] chicos soma from certified pharmacy
    virginia sports medicine recommended shoe list [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCISDW_1i-s#864] amoxicillin coverage broader [/url] walmart pharmacy roseville ca
    marcs pharmacy brunswick [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBlqpw2zDas#017] dosage amoxicillin for sinus infection [/url] george marvelous medicine
    fludrocort canadian pharmacy [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFsZN7e9qxQ#301] pediatric dose amoxicillin [/url] japan natural medicine
    online pharmacy phentermine soma [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdg9vUzic14#373] link [/url] del negro pharmacy
    sports medicine programs mn [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXbnRPtOmpw#198] amoxicillin uses for dogs amoxil [/url] hurst allergy medicine morgantown
    herbal medicine port macquarie <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bt5ZucZmg#352] 875 mg amoxicillin birth control geriatric medicine md jobs phoenix
    use of net cam in medicine <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JU4H6J9_Go#608] amoxicillin 500mg for adults faith in medicine
    medicine for acid in stomach <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjJRUs90zfM#950] amoxicillin allergy symptoms itching decongest medicine for babies
    thyroid medicines and over heating <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJbsM-bQTSc#179] link halls pharmacy sauk city wisconsin
    switchel vermont folk medicine <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=475PKhW3yaI#725] amoxicillin caps natural dog worm medicine
    independent pharmacy list pennsylvania <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCISDW_1i-s#282] link promotion exam of family medicine
    steigerwald german pharmacy <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBlqpw2zDas#804] alcohol and amoxicillin dosage allergy medicine for animal dander
    smart pharmacy jacksonville fl <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFsZN7e9qxQ#904] strep throat amoxicillin dose pediatric overseas pharmacy
    bhagya friendly pharmacy <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdg9vUzic14#008] link crisis medicine
    foreign pharmacy <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXbnRPtOmpw#518] amoxicillin uses for dogs amoxil nuclear medicine degree

50. ckindiarows says:

wolvo pharm [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvXZwnPi6YY#932] amoxicillin and alcohol cap sandoz side effects [/url] medicine ball work outs
    medicine for scars on face [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1sJJftyN8g#166] amoxicillin storage information [/url] r t in medicine
    montreal pharmacy [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN6H0EQXKy4#163] allergy amoxicillin sudafed [/url] magnus medicine hat
    mt grove mo pharmacy [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OuOpV_lB3s#123] amoxicillin 500mg cap tev [/url] psychological medicine 38.10
    i d a pharmacy [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVoyjBogIBk#678] about what is amoxicillin trihydrate used for [/url] medicine hat public school system calendar
    lillie freshour pharmacy [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xFutfwGdr0#593] amoxil 500 mg dosage capsules [/url] income 2007 jobs pharmacy tech
    pharmacy in massachucettes [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKijCDJjFmk#152] amoxil dosage 500mg [/url] carle sports medicine
    emergency medicine board status verification [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjpX61DroU#171] amoxil by vbulletin [/url] cherokee medicine man snake
    what is the pharmacy tech about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_X-nAKekBs#411] link [/url] fedex pharmacy no prescription lorazepam
    herbal medicine post traumatic stress disorder [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIj2sF8bKF0#110] amoxil pediatric package insert [/url] california board of medicine foreogn schools
    pharmacy drop shipping <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvXZwnPi6YY#255] sandoz amoxicillin celiac diazepam us pharmacy physician no prescription
    internal medicine doctor 76014 <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1sJJftyN8g#921] amoxicillin storage information pharmacy technichian positions louisville ky
    advice about medicine <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN6H0EQXKy4#911] amoxicillin sudafed had pancreas elevated medicines
    online pharmacy money order <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OuOpV_lB3s#362] amoxicillin 500mg cap tev baylor college of medicine and intranet
    insurance for pharmacies <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVoyjBogIBk#369] amoxicillin what is bacterial medicine to stop labor
    ga pharmacy license <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xFutfwGdr0#747] link amoxicillin basinger’s lockport pharmacy
    alternative medicine jobs memphis <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKijCDJjFmk#544] amoxicillin capsules 500mg buy amoxil online pharmacy 120 fioricet
    thyroxine medicines <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjpX61DroU#549] amoxil by vbulletin american academy of breastfeeding medicine
    long term care pharmacy consultant business <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_X-nAKekBs#047] amoxil dosage for cats medicine shield
    ipregnancy medicine <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIj2sF8bKF0#317] link career in a pharmacy