13 Responses to She’s just being Britney

1. David says:

Well, maybe there should be a minimum age to write an autobiography, but not a memoir. :)

2. Vodka Mom says:

one word – yikes.

3. Katie says:

Holy Mackeral. I agree with the comment that we pretty much already know most of her drama from the tabloids.

I can’t decide if I think it will sell or not? But it won’t single handedly change the publishing world. Only my book can do that. ha! just kiddin’

4. Jess says:

David said what I was going to: an autobiography perhaps requires a minimum age, unless (not to be crass) you’re going to die soon, but a memoir could be written by anyone who has had a specific experience to write about. 😉

5. Dystel & Goderich Literary Management says:

David and Jess–Good eye! I misspoke. But I remain unconvinced that we need this book–whatever it make be.

–Jim

6. Dystel & Goderich Literary Management says:

–Jim

7. Dystel & Goderich Literary Management says:

–Jim

8. Dystel & Goderich Literary Management says:

“May” be. Misspoke again!

9. Dystel & Goderich Literary Management says:

“May” be. Misspoke again!

10. Dystel & Goderich Literary Management says:

“May” be. Misspoke again!

11. Mary Witzl says:

I bet this will sell like nobody’s business, and I might even read it. But her ghostwriter’s memoir — that I would absolutely read.

12. ryan field says:

I agree with David, above, about the memoir-autobiography thing. And she’s clearly lived a life, so far, most people can only imagine.